from bdsmovement.net email:
Representatives of governments from around the world are meeting this week at the United Nations headquarters in New York for the UN’s 75th General Assembly (UNGA). Palestinians and supporters of their rights need your help to ensure that the UNGA responds to the Palestinian demand for freedom, justice and equality.
Make sure UNGA President Volkan Bozkir hears the demand that the UN investigate Israeli apartheid by sharing it on social media
- Tuesday, September 22nd: Launch of the week of action. Share the open letter to the UNGA and spread this global call for the UN to investigate Israeli apartheid
- Wednesday, September 23rd: Knowledge is power! Stay tuned and check out the list of resources we will be sharing on social media, and #EducateAgainstApartheid.
- Thursday, September 24th, 4-6 PM Palestine time: Join a twitterstorm highlighting corporate and government complicity in Israeli apartheid. We will email the tweets with images that day.
- Friday, September 25th: Launch of video: “Lives under apartheid.”
- Monday, September 28th: Launch of video “Global Response to Israeli apartheid: Together we prevail.” Look for an email from us that day.